WordQ 4 (Windows and Mac)
The simplest, most efficient and most popular writing and reading assistive software
In less than 15 minutes, everyone understands how to use WordQ to improve themselves and achieve the results they deserve!
Easy, simple and fast!
In a few minutes, students of all ages use WordQ confidently to achieve their full potential.
An adaptable profile
As it is used, the software evolves and allows users to read and write more and more efficiently!
A catch-all tool
The WordQ toolbar integrates itself with software and with popular websites in order to improve users' skills in all areas.
This intuitive software allows users to write all their ideas without working in their place.
Reading what you are writing or reading aloud allows you to avoid errors and to better understand and correct yourself.
Perfect for second languages
Can be used both in English and in French. Even in German (Europe)! It is ideal for improving your writing skills.
Minimal system requirements on Windows :
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- 1 GHz or higher processor speed
1 GB RAM and 1 GB available hard drive
- Recommended: Speakers and microphone or headset
Recommended: Internet connection (for activation and updates)
Minimal system requirements on Mac :
Mac OS X 10.8 to 10.12
- Intel x86 CPU (PowerPC CPU isno longer supported)
- 1 GB RAM and 1 GB available hard drive
- Recommended: Speakers or headset
- Recommended: Internet connection (for activation and updates)
Detailed list of characteristics
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Advanced word prediction
- The right word predicted quickly
- Easy to add new words
- Examples of word usage
- Can be used in French, English or German (Europe only)
- Lists of subject words to personalize WordQ
- 1 to 9 predicted words to choose from
- Predicts the following word in the sentence
- Selection of words by mouse or by keyboard
- Excellent speech synthesis
- A number of different voices available
- Possibility of modifying pronunciation
- Possibility of modifying reading speed
- Add pauses between words (Mac)
- Allows users to hear spelling errors
- Allows users to hear punctuation errors
- Navigate between sentences and paragraphs
- French and English voices available
- German voices available (Europe)
- English version included
- Anglophone voices included
- Perfect for the school environment
- Never replaces the student
- Allows users to circumvent difficulties
- Simple and fast installation
- Can be understood and used in 15 minutes
- Adapts to each user
- Improves for each user
- Like an electronic pencil
School, private practice or education professionnal?
Find the best licenses to fit your needs.